Senior WebFOCUS / Applications Developer
Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System
SACWIS, AKA: New Jersey Spirit
Feb 2007 - Oct 2007, including extension
• Created 70+ complex WebFOCUS reports in various formats using SQL pass thru. Copies of the SQL code were part of the required deliverables.
• Mentored the WebFOCUS reporting team in proper methodologies, tips, and techniques for WebFOCUS applications development.
• Applied advanced formatting techniques to adhere to stringent specifications.
• Created standardized routines for use in modularized application development.
• Provided technical support to team members to ensure efficient processing methodologies and coding efficiencies.
• Ensured the final products meet stringent requirements using strict Quality Assurance guidelines.