FORD Motor Corp HQ
Jan 2010 ~ Oct 2010
Senior WebFOCUS Applications Developer
FORD Motor Corp HQ hired me right after my FORD Motor Credit contract was complete.
• Improved the development efforts by analyzing the pre-existing reports and and making recommendations and/or edits to them and verified the results with the development team.
• Improved the user experience by creating new dashboard applications, simplified parameter pages, and reports with advanced level summary graphs and drill-downs to extensive detail reports.
• Decreased development time by creating significant Proofs of Concept (POCs) to demonstrate various advanced level concepts to solve difficult requirements.
• Increased application security by developing the security mechanism used for data-level security between WebFOCUS and Teradata. This mechanism could also be used for application or report level security.
• Increased user buy-in by creating significant dashboard applications with advanced level graphs detail reports.
• Decreased development time by interfacing directly with the business users, end-users, and management to determine the scope, requirements, estimates, and project deliverables.
• Decreased issue analysis and resolution tune by creating and maintaining complete application documentation.
• Analyzed the original P&L Statements to discover incorrect calculations and corrected them in the newly converted reports.